Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Capstone Outline

For my capstone, the subject is Circus Arts. I will have a series of digital photos of many types of circus arts, it will include my friends and myself as well because it is one of my passions and one of my goals after school is to join a circus production on the west coast. Not only passion but I want to point out the beauty of the performing art and what the human body is capable of doing. The photographs will show a combination of dance, gymnastics, aerial fabric, lyra (spinning metal hoop suspended in the air), trapeze, and spanish rope.

I'm planning on going home on Martin Luther King weekend and take photos, for now I won't be using anything other than my two cameras, Canon powershot and canon rebel.



http://www.veroniquevial.com/



Here are some of the stuff I'm doing...enjoy!

Timeline for project:

Week 1 - Research on other circus photography or photographers

Week 2 - Travel to Klamath Falls and take photos (gymnastics, acrobatics etc...)

Week 3 - Take more photos (aerial acrobatics)

Week 4 - Photoshop at least 5 images

Week 5 - Take photos of a show I will be in

Week 6 - At least 10 images taken

Week 7 - Photoshop and print

Week 8, 9 and 10? - Final Critique

1 comment: