Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Greatest Show in the World! well maybe :)

So this last weekend, I was part of a 3 day show. I thought to myself, "Hey! what a great opportunity to take pictures for capstone!" These pictures show the preparation until showtime!! There are a lot of pictures so bear with me ok?

This is most of our equipment for the show, you're probably asking yourself.."How the hell do get the equipment down during acts?!!" Two words --- Tech Class....and lots of it! :)





Another angle of the equipment



make up time!!





ohhh the inspiration!


I'm the lunatic in the show

Warming up

Getting ready....a lot harder than you think


Marking our places


ooooooo!

last but not least, the star of the show!!!



Break a leg!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cool pics! would love to see a show- let me know if any come up any time soon.

    ReplyDelete