Monday, March 16, 2009

Final Capstone Critique

For my capstone in 490, I wanted to take a series of photos about circus arts and the different types of circus arts. Also I wanted to take photos of the preparations for shows such as costume and make-up. The strengths in this project were that not only it is my passion but most of the apparatuses were accessible as far as taking pictures. The weaknesses were the weather conditions restricting my traveling to take more pictures and I was under the weather most of the time (ha...ha...ha). If I had more time to work on this project, I would travel to an actual circus/acrobatic program and take pictures; that would take more money as well.

These are the photos I've chosen to work on for next term in Special Projects.



















For Special Projects next term, I plan to continue working on this project. I will be taking more pictures but I'm mostly going to work on photo manipulation - like the work on this website http://www.veroniquevial.com/soleil/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment